REAL ESTATE AND DEVELOPMENT
A specialized course under Business
About the Course – Real Estate and Development
Real estate and property administration enable students to manage, administer, and sell property owned by another party or entity. Professionals may additionally deal with all components associated to a property, from finding doable buyers, keeping house integrity, or making sure tenants recognize their contractual obligations. Managed houses encompass residential and vacation properties, business retail space, or industrial warehouse space. The real property and property management self-discipline offers with 4 important areas: marketing and economic aspects, tenant and occupancy, services of the property, and administration, and risk. Real property and property management integrate theories from different disciplines like accounting, finance, business administration, and strategic management.
Students will achieve in-depth information of property renovation and functional and aesthetical development of buildings. Future specialists understand information associated to working charges and budgeting. Property managers improve negotiation and verbal exchange skills, as they have to remedy disputes between tenants, negotiate prices when selling properties, and elevate out their clients’ requests.
Listed here are some of the principal objectives of the course.
On completion of the program graduates:
- ought to have acquired knowledge and understanding appropriate to working towards real estate management;
- will be conscious of their limitations, willing to reflect and to research from their journey in practice;
- will be capable to investigate, analyze and advocate appropriate solutions to sensible problems;
- will be capable to talk efficiently using a variety of media in context;
- will be in shape to undertake coaching for admission to an excellent expert physique and
- will be conscious of their obligations to individuals and society and in a position to receive and generate change in society.
The graduates from the program will have received in-depth knowledge of building project management, real property economics and real estate improvement and land law, and will be trained to work in and lead projects in real estate and development management, collaborate throughout disciplinary boundaries, work independently, workout their own strength of initiative and create new ideas for a sustainable built environment. Graduates become skilled for careers in the real estate, government, and development management sectors. Graduates from the program have gone on to work in organizations such as:
- Consultancy companies, banks, pension funds, insurance companies
- Property and asset management companies, development companies, real estate appraisal/valuation firms, and real estate capital groups
- Infrastructure development organizations
- Land development, cadastral and registration agencies and other related regulatory bodies and private companies
- Architectural firms, technical consulting firms, construction management firms, real estate companies, construction companies, client and facilities management organizations, and public organizations.
- real estate appraiser/broker,
- investment analyzer,
- corporate asset/property manager,
- community association manager
- Building control surveyor
- Building surveyor
- Commercial/residential surveyor
- Land/geomatics surveyor
- Planning and development surveyor
- Rural practice surveyor
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Chartered loss adjuster
- Construction manager
- Estate agent
- Estates manager
- Facilities manager
- Historic buildings inspector/conservation officer
- Housing manager/officer
- Landscape architect
- Mortgage adviser
Real estate is a competitive and captivating enterprise that encompasses specialists in many sub-sectors, including residential and business real estate agents, brokers, loan brokers, property managers, and independent investors. Many of these careers are held by independent commercial enterprise people who have a robust entrepreneurial spirit and wish to construct a profession and life on their personal terms. However, they additionally recognize that in order to succeed, they want the very great training and education to serve as a basis on which to build their dreams. This is the place real estate degrees come in.
A real estate license will supply a certain stage of education and preparedness, but an increasing number of the experts who truely be successful have full tutorial real estate degrees. There are degrees available at the associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s levels that focus specially on real estate. They go into depth and detail about how real estate markets work and furnish you with the sort of knowledge you want to role your commercial enterprise for maximum success. When you focus your efforts mainly on real property for the period of a degree program, you will enter the job market with a level of preparedness that was once formerly solely found among pro professionals.
COURSES UNDER BUSINESS & ECONOMICS
KIEC Group proudly represents the best education providers, assisting students with admission and visa processes, making personalized education pathway and worry-free experience.
Need Expert Advice to Discuss Your Study Options!