EVENT / LEISURE MANAGEMENT
A specialized course under Business
About the Course – Event / Leisure Management
Event and Leisure Management teaches the essentials of management and economics in order to analyze events. the fundamental ideas of organizing events, enabling to take first steps in organizing and producing activities professionally.
The center of attention of the program is on sports activities as well as cultural events. It helps to achieve the capabilities to manipulate the finances of the organization or a precise project. Students will enhance competencies in media and communication, and learn the significance of constructing and keeping a excellent rapport with journalists. It focuses on the planning and organizing of company events – be it international trade fairs, congresses, small conferences, or promotional events. Students will look at and analyze international methods and their effect on the field of tourism and events.
Graduates of this program will have expertise and trip in organizing, producing and planning large scale events such as sports, corporate, song festivals, weddings and different celebrations, and promotional events. One of the predominant benefits of taking a path in event management is the versatility of the capabilities that will gain. Practically each and every employer desires events prepared from time to time, from principal product launches and press conferences to commercial enterprise meetings with potential investors.
Listed here are some of the principal objectives of the course
- This course is a designed to instruct working professionals new skills so they can emerge as better employees.
- Those who want to advance into administration positions in a given industry frequently take guides to maintain their know-how updated and stay aggressive in the workplace.
- Though courses not often have lots of academic work, they do offer certificates upon completion that students can add to their resumes or include on work applications.
- Event administration is a growing area that entails the planning of large-scale activities such as festivals, alternate shows, and product launches.
- Event managers mix creative abilities such as advertising and company administration with greater sensible ones like budgeting and scheduling.
- A route in event management teaches students how to sketch all factors of events that cater to giant crowds and gives them an idea of what challenges to expect.
Event administration is a beneficial skill to have in a variety of extraordinary fields. Employees in many one of a kind industries who are ready to take on a little greater responsibility at work would possibly choose to think about a direction in event administration in order to make themselves extra pleasing to managers. Those with a sturdy historical past in event administration can additionally go into unbiased consulting or freelance work, planning events for one of a kind organizations as required.
- Events Management
- Sporting Events
- Venue Management
- business conferences
- Event Manager
- Project Manager
- Leisure Manager
- Tourism Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sports Facilities Manager
- Entertainment Manager
On graduation, you have to be equipped for executive, administration and management related positions in the creative industries zone internationally. For current and aspiring managers, leaders, and executives, the route will offer an opportunity to enhance and enhance your academic capabilities and improve industry-specific knowledge.
Potential career routes, destinations, and jobs for graduates include:
- events management and executives
- leisure executives and managers
- tourism executives and managers
- hotel managers and executives
- conference executives and managers
- entrepreneurship routes
COURSES UNDER BUSINESS & ECONOMICS
KIEC Group proudly represents the best education providers, assisting students with admission and visa processes, making personalized education pathway and worry-free experience.
Need Expert Advice to Discuss Your Study Options!