Kathmandu Infosys’s Company Profile
|Established:||19th September 2006|
|Company Registered Name:|
K.I.E.C. PVT. LTD.
|Trading Name:||KIEC Pvt. Ltd.|
|Reorganization:||Authorized Nepal Ministry of Education and National Educational Consultancies Association, having the company registration no: 41753/063/064.|
|Main Offices:||Located in the heart of the capital city of Nepal i.e. Kathmandu and having 10 efficient franchise in major cities of Nepal are in Kathmandu, Chitwan, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Butwal, Pokhara, Birtamode, Parsa, Itahari|
|Head of the company:||Mr. Rajendra Rijal, Managing Director is having good experience working student recruitment field since last 13 years. MBA (Marketing) QEAC-I042 from Pier Online for study in Australia (www.pier.org), USCG00046 from USATC – ICEF, ITAC-0069 for General Counseling of Abroad Study (www.icef.com ) and ENZ Trained agent for Study in New Zealand (www.enz.govt.nz)|
Ms. Namita Shrestha, Chairperson having good experience working for Students Admissions in Australia, New Zealand and the UK since last 12 years
|Field of Activities:|
|Brand Color:||Blue, Red and White|
MISSION AND VISION
KIEC is solely dedicated to Abroad Studies Counseling and Test Preparation Classes (for support the counseling). Our motivation is the delight of students after college / university placement and career settlement and the smile on the respective parent’s face is the delight of KIEC. Keeping an amicably reciprocal relation with concerned universities & colleges is another motive that we cherish.
- To be recognize as one of the most trusted international educational consulting company in the globally competitive world.
- To be instrumental in uplifting the living standards of students as well as professionals by pursuing higher educational attainment abroad through our affiliate colleges/universities worldwide.
- To empower high sense of nationalism to the heart of Nepali students and/or professionals so that upon completion their particular endeavor abroad they will voluntarily return to their motherland and help to build a strong nation of Nepal.
- To broaden the knowledge and skills of students/professionals enhancing the productivity at high level capacity avoiding mediocrity.
The driving force of the company was started by two young visionary’s aims to provide a total customer satisfaction services in these ever changing world. At a very short span of time it has managed to gain counterparts from UK, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, USA, India, China, Bangladesh, Finland, Norway, Germany, Cyprus and many other countries and has been providing the best services for any education destination. Kathmandu Infosys is one of the leading educational consultancy in Nepal and KIEC is celebrating its 10 years of excellence this year i.e. 2006-2016.
KIEC will serve as a bridge for prospective students who are in quest of a more challenging educational ladder by endeavoring a higher discipline to different colleges and/or universities in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Ireland, Japan, Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Cyprus, Singapore and some others. The knowlege and hands on training the international students gain abroad will add a tremendous impact in their respective educational background that will lead them to a higher paying job back home or international marketplace not to mention a big chance of acquiring a permanent residence when they satisfactory perform in theoritical and practical application.
TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT
KIEC believes that it needs to prepare prospective Nepali students abroad to a language proficiency level and be able to perform in excellent manner during the actual exam. The will be equipped with the latest and up to date information like books, CD ROMS, sample test questions and rigid exercises during the review session. This is also open for professionals who simply aiming employment to Australia, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland and more.
Years of Experience:13
OUR PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
KIEC is fully equipped with a professionally certified counselor team for student career counseling.
QEAC from PIER Online : 4 professionally certified counselors – QEAC-I042, QEAC-J165, QEAC-K090 and QEAC-M133
ITAC from ICEF : 6 professionally certified counselors – ITAC-0069, ITAC-0307, ITAC-1061, ITAC-1063, ITAC-1064 and ITAC-1065
USATC from ICEF-USATC : 2 professionally certified counselors – USCG00046 and USCG00068
ENZ Trained New Zealand: 15 counselors professionally certified as an ENZ trained agent to study in New Zealand
USUAL MARKETING PLAN
Besides the materials provided by our counterpart college/universities abroad we are also using the following promotional activities to attract prospective students:
- Each Saturday we conduct abroad study seminar at our venue which helps us to reach large segmented market area.
- One of the effective way to reach large numbers of potential students is Facebook. We have one of the largest fans in the country for educational consultancy: www.facebook.com/kiecpage.
- We go through the national news paper advertisement which is one of the most effective tool to lure mass quantity of students and will arrange personal counseling.
- We also Conduct educational seminar and workshop for spot admission purposes enable the students enjoy free documentation and other benefits.
- We also distribute flyers and prospectus to make aware about our program.
- We have an interactive website to circulate all of our services, offers and update i.e. www.kiec.edu.np
- We also get students from words of mouth of our previous applicants who went to study abroad plus of course the help of educational agents
Basically we use these promotional strategy based on the current market needs and we believe on student follow up system.
Our yearly budget for the promotion Study Abroad program is approx. $ 30,000 to $ 50,000 for Marketing Planning, Research and Development activities, (Excluding all promotional help from our Partner College and universities).