TROPICAL ANIMAL SCIENCE
A specialized course under Environment
About the Course – Tropical Animal Science
Tropical Animal Science Journal incorporates a range of research topics in animal sciences: breeding and genetics, reproduction and physiology, nutrition, feed sciences, agrostology, animal products, biotechnology, behaviour, welfare, fitness and veterinary, livestock farming system, socio-economic, animal waste management, and policy.
Tropical animal science has turned out to be an area of global value as world trade continues to extend and the mission of future research is to create greater methods for improving production in all farm animals species within tropical regions.
Tropical animal science covers the problem of animal nutrition, welfare, and production with the aim of improving productivity of livestock, and better utilisation of animal resources in tropical, subtropical and similar agro-ecological environments.
This program aims to enable students to:
- Demonstrate superior and integrated knowledge, which includes an appreciation of current developments, in the area of tropical animal science and related professional competencies, behaviours and moral frameworks
- Demonstrate an integrated appreciation of tropical animal science and its application to enhance human quality of life by increasing capability of improved and cost effective food manufacturing in tropical areas
- Evaluate and practice established and evolving evidence and ideas to mirror seriously on theory and professional practice
- Design, plan and ethically execute a research associated to tropical animal science
- Analyse and synthesise complicated information, problems, concepts and theories in new situations or contexts with creativity and independence
Prepare a dissertation on a theme associated to tropical animal science and compare and contrast the results bought with those suggested in the literature
Demonstrate a high degree of personal autonomy and accountability for their very own future career development through selection and integration of available topics in tropical animal science
Interpret and justify theoretical propositions, methodologies and conclusions to expert and non-specialist audiences via high level written and oral communication and numeracy skills.
Different job titles can be applied for are Academic researcher., Animal nutritionist., Animal physiotherapist., Animal technician., Nature conservation officer., Zookeeper., Zoologist.Charity officer, Ecologist, Environmental consultant, Field trials officer, Research scientist (life sciences), Sales executive, Science writer, Veterinary nurse, Volunteer coordinator and so on.
Course Available by Providers
The courses are generally provided at Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor (UG) and Master (PG) levels.
COURSES UNDER AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENT AND VETERINARY SCIENCE
KIEC Group proudly represents the best education providers, assisting students with admission and visa processes, making personalized education pathway and worry-free experience.
Need Expert Advice to Discuss Your Study Options!