Documentation Checklist for admission & Visa and other important information, Cyprus
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score (Optional If English is Good
- Work Experience (If any)
- University/College Application form
- (Offer letter processing time 2 to 6 week)
12 passed with minimum 50%, good english background
- Admission letter
- Due Invoice from the college
- Fee Payment Receipt Confirmation from the college
- (SLC #, @, *) and (Character Certificate *)
- (+ 2 Transcript #, @, *), (Character and Provisional Certificate *)
- (Work Experience and Training Certificate if any *)
- (IELTS/TOEFL Certificate if available *)
- (Passport @, *)
- (Relationship Certificate (Father, Mother and Applicant only *)
- (Medical Report from Government Hospital only @, (), *)
- (Bank Certificate with 6 month transaction of amount near to 16 lakhs *
- (Sponsorship Letter (consultancy will provide sample *)
- No Objection Letter
- (Swift Transfer Confirmation to the college *) (If Pre Payment is Mandatory)
- (Ticket Booking Slip *)
- Police Report (@, *)
- # = Notary from Ministry of Education
- @ = Notary from Foreign Ministry
- * = Notary Public
- () = Notary from Health Ministry
Note: Student need to face interview at Cyprus Consulate office at Jyoti Vawan. If success then student need to collect visa stamp after submitting round trip ticket.
- 17. Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge
Tourist, need to change into Student visa upon arrival to Cyprus
Method of teaching
For 6 months work is not allowed. After 6 months 20 hrs/week can work
Interview may taken face to face here in Kathmandu Jyti Bhawan
Intakes: February, June and October
- Tuition Fee payable for 3315 Euro (including visa deposit)
- Pocket money (2000 UD$
- Air Ticket (500 UD$)
- Approximate expenses might be 5 to 7 lakhs all together
- Cyprus is the third-largest island in the Mediterranean and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Mediterranean, attracting over 2.4 million tourists per year.
- Cyprus has a considerably lower price rate for holiday or second homes from other European countries. It has one of the lowest costs of living and very low crime rates, one sixth of the European average.
- Cyprus is among the most developed countries in the world regarding telecommunication and ranks 3rd in the world regarding quality and technology.
- The country enjoys 340 days of sunshine.
- Multicultural, friendly society, with over 400,000 international students coming to study each year
- Cyprus is known as ‘the playground of the gods’, and for good reason too!
- Cyprus was once the wealthiest nation in the known world. It was during the Copper and Bronze Ages when the island’s rich natural copper resources were exported to other countries.
- Cyprus Independence Day is celebrated on 1st October.
- Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus, is now the only capital in the world to be divided between two nations – North Cyprus & South Cyprus.
- The major industries that contribute to the Cypriot economy are tourism, fruit & vegetables, wine, cement, clothing and shoes
- The standard rate of VAT in Cyprus is 8%.
- Traffic in Cyprus drives on the left-side of the road.
- Crime rate is very low in Cyprus, making it one of the safest places in the world to live.
- Capital: Nicosia
- Location: Europe, eastern Mediterranean
- Language: Greek, Turkish, English
- Official Currency: Euro
- Population: 855,000 (including Turkish-occupied Cyprus) (UN estimate 2007)
- Total Area: 9,251 sq km (3,572 sq miles)
- Religion: Greek Orthodox, and Islam in the north
- Climate: Sunny & Dry throughout the year. The sun shines for 340 days of the year April to November is called winter but very mild
- Summer: May – October
- Winter: November – March
- Member of European Union
- Upcoming Schengen Country
- In between Greece and Turkey
- World’s healthier whether
- Credit Transfer to USA, UK, Australia and more……
- Further Study counseling services inside the college
- Accepted to other college outside CYPRUS for more than 40 colleges around the globe.
Why Choose Us
We claimed that we are professional agency for making your study abroad dream true. Since we are professionally accredited agents for reliable, accurate, comprehensive, recent, fresh information so send your inquiry for more information and processing for any country abroad. Use Inquiry form to the right hand side or join our Facebook page by liking us.