(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm NST
Get Information Session by Estero
Get Information Session by Estero New Zealand
Meet Mr. Kshitij Garg | Managing Director of Estero New Zealand
Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy is conducting Study in New Zealand seminar with association of Estero NZ where you will get complete information about study in New Zealand, New changes in the immigration rules, scholarship information, course information entry requirements, visa requirements and any other information related to New Zealand study. This is very good opportunity for you to collect all those information from one place. So, we would like to request you to visit our KIEC Dillibazar office to participate in the Study in New Zealand seminar.
Why Study in New Zealand?
– Ranked #1 for preparing students for the future (Economist Intelligence Unit)
– All NZ Universities among QS Top 500
– English speaking country with multicultural society.
– Up to 3 years post study visa granted to all UG and PG students.
– Scholarships available
– A world-class education and an unforgettable adventure
– New Zealand qualifications are recognized and respected globally
– Second most peaceful country (Global Peace Index, 2017)
– Teaching style offers practical, hands-on learning
– A warm welcome by New Zealanders
– Low living expenses for international students
– Part time work while you study
Why Estero New Zealand?
– New Zealand registered and based consultant
– New Zealand expertise
– Education New Zealand Recognized Agent
– More than 40 institutions and 1,500 courses to choose from
– Industry leading student visa success rate
Date & Time: Tuesday 11th September 2018 (12:00 to 1:00 PM)
Venue: KIEC Dillibazar, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4443526 / 4430706
Estero New Zealand