19 (Sunday) 11:00 am - 21 (Tuesday) 3:00 pm NST
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY Young, progressive and connected with branch campuses in three of Australia's most livable cities: SYDNEY, MELBOURNE and PERTH. Convenient branch campus locations within the city's central
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
Young, progressive and connected with branch campuses in three of Australia’s most livable cities: SYDNEY, MELBOURNE and PERTH. Convenient branch campus locations within the city’s central business districts.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
UP TO 30% OFF on first year’s tuition fees.
• Limited numbers of scholarships available for offshore applications
• Available for students applying to study in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth campuses
• Application deadline: 31 August, 2018
Representative from the Southern Cross University will attend where students will get:
• Face to face counseling with the representative
• Can make initial assessment of their documents
• Will know more about university, course, entry requirements, tuition fees, scholarships etc.
|Bachelor of Business||6.0||November, 2018|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||6.0||November, 2018|
|Graduate Diploma in Business||6.0||November, 2018|
|Master of Business Administration||6.5||November, 2018|
|Master of Professional Accounting||6.5||November, 2018|
Admission Day: 19th, 20th & 21st August, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: KIEC, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
Call for Location: 01-4443526
Southern Cross University