Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology are among the most preferred degree in different levels. Working with others, engineers use their creativity to improve things and solve problems. If you enjoy Mathematics and Science – especially Physics – as well as Design and Technology, then Engineering could be the right choice for you. There are 3 major reasons to study Engineering:
- Engineering makes a difference in solving pressing problems and even save people’s lives.
- Engineering graduates are highly employable as engineering skills are in huge demand globally.
- Engineers are needed almost everywhere from music, computers, and space to film, sport, food, and transportation.
From our cell phones to the meal we take, engineering is everywhere. Engineering and Technology’s contribution to infrastructure, transport, technologies, food, health, and energy, and so on can not be described in words. Like other disciplines, Engineering and Technology is also a broad subject that incorporates so many other areas in it.
The Engineering and Technology disciplines offered in Australia cover numerous areas of specializations including:
Engineering and Technology programs are offered at the following qualification levels:
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Masters by research/coursework
- Professional Doctorates/PhD