WHY AUSTRALIA FOR EDUCATION?
Australia is running on a 10 year plan — National Strategy for International Education 2025 — to become global leader in education, training and research. Not to mention Australia is already the third best international student destination in the world, after the US, and the UK. Students from all around the world come to join world class institutions while living on most hospitable, affordable an safe cities of the world; It is home to 6 out of 100 top universities in the world and 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia, with Melbourne ranking just second.
The ever-increasing promise on research, teaching, employ-ability and internationalization is evident through the fact that 10 out of 50 world’s top universities under 50 years old are in Australia. Student interested in any discipline can make a choice to come to Australia without even thinking twice for one or another Australian university s appear in the list of first 50 world universities virtually in every field of study like Arts & humanities, Business & Economics Clinical, pre-clinical & health, Computer Science, Engineering & technology, Life sciences, Physical sciences and Social sciences. And the international reputation of the courses and the universities alike ensures no matter where in the world you choose to pursue your dream, your degree, skill and talent will be recognized.
Surveys have shown that you will continue to find joy both in living and studying in Australia. A great majority of international student continue to be satisfied or very satisfied with the overall experience in Australia (88% 2014, 87% in 2012, and 86% in 2010), living in Australia (88% 2014, 87% in 2012, and 86% in 2010), and study experience in Australia (88% 2014, 87% in 2012, and 86% in 2010).
We will get to witness even greater rise of standard of Australian education as the 10 year plan heads into completion. Australia never stops to welcome international students.
It is also important to note that ranked universities are also the universities with greater proportion of international students and faculty members.
Links and references
- Top countries for international student: https://www.theguardian.com/higher-education-network/blog/2014/jul/17/top-20- countries-international- students
- QS World University Rankings® 2016-2017: https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016
- https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/top- 50-under- 50/2016
- https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university- rankings/by-subject
- International Student Survey 2014: https://internationaleducation.gov.au/research/research-papers/Documents/ISS%202014%20Report%20Final.pdf