Online Application form for study abroad.
Before you begin!
- Please make sure that you have a good and uninterrupted internet connection. If there is any interruption in the internet connection, you will be required to do the form again.
- Before you start the application form, please make sure that you have the following items ready as scanned copy, as this will be required to be uploaded at the end of the application form.
- Your passport/Citizenship as scanned copy
- Your good looking passport size photo as scanned copy JPEJ image file.
- Marksheet of your School Leaving Certificate as scanned copy
- 10+2 or equivalent transcript of records
- Character Certificate of 10+2 or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts of records
- Bachelor’s degree Original Degree or provisional certificate
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate if available
- Work experience certificate
- CV in chronological order
- Others if any
- The size of the individual files should not be greater than 500Kb but should be clear and eligible enough for the application processing.
- In case of problems during the upload you can also send your documents as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have problems getting your documents scanned you can drop it to our office, where we shall do the scanning without any extra cost.
[contact-form-7 id=”1192″ title=”Online Application”]