Counselor for Australia, New Zealand, USA and Europe
Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy (KIEC) – is an A rated professional education consultancy in Nepal in the areas of test preparation for standardized tests and placement of Nepalese students in Universities and Colleges abroad. Our incessant quality service since the establishment of KIEC in 2006 has earned impressive level of trust from students and parents.
We take professionalism as our primary objective; We do not only have 10 years worth of experience, but are also quality assured consultants with QEAC from PIER Online: Course of Study in Australia (KIEC has its three counselors professionally certified counselor QEAC-I042, QEAC-J165, QEAC-K090). ITAC from ICEF: Course for General Counselor of Study Abroad (KIEC has its two counselors are professionally certified counselor ITAC-0069 and ITAC-0307).
ENZ Trained New Zealand: Course of Study in New Zealand (KIEC has its NINE counselors are professionally certified as an ENZ trained agent to study in New Zealand)
Job Location: Kathmandu
No of Vacancies: Few
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Must be Bachelor’s degree holder or higher.
- Experienced counsellors with a wide-ranging knowledge of international education and a great track record.
- The Ability to communicate in English effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of education system and visa documentation for various country.
- Excellent public speaking, presentation skill and writing skill.
- The ability to use various computer application.
- The ability to take leadership for the respective department
- Handling as a department head for the particular study destination.
- Providing a dice to the student that meets a range of students needs as per guidelines provided by the company standard operations procedures.
- Assisting students in getting admission in the accredited institutions in the above-mentioned study destinations.
- Assisting students in going through all the process elements in obtaining entry as students into at the above-mentioned destinations.
- Provide reliable, accurate and comprehensive information based on students profile, preference and socio economic background
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org